The Beretta 92 Elite LTT, built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical, is the ‘Ultimate 92 Package’, incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved.
Why the Elite LTT? Watch this video from Ernest Langdon to learn more about the what and why of the Elite LTT.
Elite LTT Features:
- Vertec/M9A3 Slide
- Front Cocking Serrations
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.7 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring.