Manufacturer: Legacy Sports International / HOWA Rifles
Model: M1500 APC American Flag Rifle
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Rate of Twist: 1 in 8″
Capacity: 10 Round Detachable Magazine
Barrel Length: 26″ Heavy Barrel, Threaded
Muzzle Threads: 5/8X24
Muzzle Device: Midwest Industries – 3 Chamber Brake
Optics: Nikko Stirling Diamond 30mm 4-16×50 Long Range Scope
Stock: LUTH-AR MBA-4 Fully Adjustable Stock
Finish: Red, White and Blue American Flag/Black
Overall Length: 45″ – 49.25″
Includes 6″ – 9″ Adjustable Bipod
Grip: Hogue Finger Groove Pistol Grip
Howa’s Chassis Rifle is built on the renowned Howa 1500 action that has become so popular with a broad spectrum of rifle shooters. That means a billet-machined, flat-bottomed receiver with an integral recoil lug, and Howa’s forged one-piece bolt with two-locking lugs and the bolt handle acting as a third, “backup” lug.
Surrounding the Howa receiver is a rock-solid, all-aluminum chassis with an extended forend that has plenty of M-LOK™ accessory slots. The forend free-floats the 26″ cold hammer-forged target barrel, which is capped with a Midwest Industries 3-chamber muzzle brake to control muzzle rise.
- Consistent, clean-breaking Howa HACT 2-stage trigger with 3-position safety
- User-adjustable trigger pull is factory set a 3 lbs. (1 lb. + 2 lbs.)
- 26″ barrel gets maximum 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge’s velocity/range potential
- Hogue Overmolded finger-groove AR-15 pistol grip
- Plunger ejector & M16-style claw extractor
- EGW 20 MOA Picatinny scope base & steel rings
- 10-round detachable polymer box magazine
Howa has installed a Luth-AR MBA4 buttstock with adjustable height comb and a Nikko Stirling 4-16x50mm long-range scope AND a Buffalo River bipod with cant adjustment and 6″-9″ adjustable legs (M-LOK bipod adapter included).