Manufacturer: Remington Arms Co.
Model: 700 5-R Stainless Threaded Gen 2
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Capacity: 4 Rounds
Barrel Finish: Matte Blued
Barrel Length: 24″ Stainless Steel, Black Cerakote
Length of Pull: 13.375″
Overall Length: 43.75″
Weight: 8.50 lbs
Stock: H-S Precision, Sand with Black Webbing
Built off the legendary 700 action, the Remington 700 5-R sets the benchmark for accuracy and durability. Much like M-24, the barrel is cold hammer forged and features 5-R rifling. The 5R rifling profile increases barrel life expectancy, accuracy and creates less fouling and bullet deformation over time. Whether you’re a benchrest shooter or longtime hunter, look no further for better reliability and precision.
- Legendary Model 700 Stainless Steel Action featuring the “3-Rings of Steel” makes this the strongest action on the market.
- Black Cerakote finish for additional protection against the elements
- 5-R hammer-forged with tactical/target-style rifling like that used in famous M-24 military rifles for the utmost in shot-to-shot consistency
- 5-R increases barrel life and accuracy, causes less friction and bullet deformation
- Tactical bolt knob for easy bullet manipulation
- Six longitudinal LTR style flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation
- H.S. Precision Sand color composite stock with black webbing features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency
- Dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of bi-pod and sling
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Silencer ready with 5/8×24 Threads