Smith & Wesson M&P40 VTAC, Semi-automatic, .40 S&W, 4.25" Barrel
Smith & Wesson® M&P40 VTAC .40 S&W Semi-automatic Handgun.
Superior ergonomics and ambidextrous controls built to Military and Police standards. The folks at Smith & Wesson® have been making high-quality firearms since 1852, and they've never stopped innovating.
The M&P40 VTAC is another notch in that legendary belt, with VTAC Warrior sights, Flat Dark Earth finish and plenty more. Smith & Wesson designed the M&P series for Military and Police applications, so you can rest easy knowing it's reliable for home protection and professional duty.
Smith & Wesson M&P40 VTAC Handgun special features:
- Under-barrel Picatinny rail for mounting a laser or other accessories
- Rotating takedown lever is user-friendly for firearm disassembly and reassembly
- Reversible magazine catch for both left-handed and right-handed shooters
- Scalloped slide serrations for a secure grip when retracting the slide
- No safety
- Made in the USA
- Caliber: .40 S&W®
- Action: Striker-fired semi-automatic
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel length: 4.25"
- Frame: Flat Dark Earth polymer
- Grips: Flat Dark Earth polymer
- Sights: VTAC Warrior
- Overall length: 7.625"
- Overall width: 1.2"
- Overall height: 5.5"
- Overall weight: 1.5 lbs.