|Additional Info||Daniel Defense Ddm4v7, Semi-automatic Rifle, 223rem/556nato, 16" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, 1:7 Twist, Black Finish, 32rd, Daniel Defense Furniture, Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, Daniel Defense Mfr Xs 15" Handguard, 1-32rd Daniel Defense Magazine 02-128-02081-047 Model: DDM4V7 Product Type: AR Finish/Color: Black Accessories: 1-32 round Daniel Defense Magazine Description: MLOK Caliber: 223 Rem|
Daniel Defense DDM4V7 M4V7 5.56 Nato 16" 32rd MOD Black 02-128-02081-047
Get your new Daniel Defense from Gunprime, the best source for your gun and ammo needs!!
The Daniel Defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the M-LOK attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 rail. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 16” barrel, the V7 has a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR 15.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 16″ Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||6.2 LBS|
|Length||32 1/4" – 35 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Nothing to dislike, the accuracy, quality & craftmanship is outstanding. Everything arrived in the DD case. Shipping was very fast. I highly recommend Gunprime. I have purchased other items from them before never had any problems. Buy in confidence, great price, shipping & service.
I’d sit here and write a lengthy review on how awesome this rifle is, although the only way to really get a grasp on how awesome DD is would be to just go shoot one. Amazing and flawless transaction with GunPrime as well.
Super fast shipping! Great shopping experience.
Gunprime did a good job of getting my rifle out heading my way. There was some problems with the actual model# on the shipping box but the correct model was inside. Overall I would use Gunprime again.
Write your own review