Beretta 92A1 9mm W/ Rail 92 A1 M9 17 Round Capacity J9A9F10
- Higher capacity magazines: 17 rounds in 9mm. Completely interchangeable with other 92 family magazines. Two magazines included per pistol.
- Removable front sight: Allows the user to easily replace a damaged sight or replace it with an accessory sight.
- Accessory rail: The frame of the A1’s have an integral MIL-STD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
- Internal recoil buffer: Increases service life by reducing stress on the receiver created by the more powerful +P ammunition.
- Captive recoil spring assembly: The single-piece design simplifies the assembly and disassembly process and minimizes the possibility of spring loss.
- Rounded trigger guard: Updated styling to conform with current pistol gripping practices.
|Safety:||Spring loaded decocker|
|Magazine Capacity:||17 rounds|
|Slide Finish:||Black anodized|
|Frame Finish:||Black anodized|
I have never had a problem with these for over 30 years and thousands of rounds. They work!
The 92A1 that was shipped to me was as advertised and in new condition. The quality is evident as soon as the A1 meets your hand.
The classic grip profile, dovetailed front sight, captured recoil assembly, frame recoil buffer and the plethora of European proof marks on this pistol all contribute to its sublime nature.
The 92A1 shoots as good as it looks. Its accuracy is on par with pistols that cost three times as much.
Very few firearms are still produced with this level of quality and attention to detail. In 20-30 years, I doubt something like the 92A1 will even be a production option that you can purchase new. Polymer injection molding and advancements in metal manufacturing have ushered in a new era of handgun production that is quickly making firearms like the 92A1 very costly to produce and obsolete from a production standpoint. As deindustrialization progresses in the US and Europe, more and more firearms like this will be produced elsewhere with cheaper components and labor costs. Get these while you still can.
Glad I was able to get a made in Italy Beretta! This is a super nice pistol, not too big in the grip, super comfortable! Love the rail and craftsmanship!
The product was exactly as the description stated. The shipping was quicker than expected. The weapon arrived in good condition. All procedures were followed. I will purchase future firearms from them as a result and couldn’t be happier.
(I blurred out the serial for privacy reasons)
92A1 is a very nice pistol. Included is a plastic case cleaning rod with brass and nylon brush and three 17 round magazines. I believe the description says two magazines. This is incorrect. This is the non threaded version. Gun came well oiled and in pristine condition. This gun is ridiculously easy to disassemble and clean. It’s not very heavy and well balanced.
Came brand new in the case, 3 mags, cleaning kit, speedloader. Very nice.
Love this gun and happy I ordered it. I'll be purchasing more from Birmingham Pistol again in the future! Thanks
Write your own review