Colt 1911 Gold Cup 9mm National Match O5872A1
The Colt Gold Cup National Match delivers excellent performance in a reliable and durable handgun design. It comes chambered in 9mm with a 5 inch barrel. Features include an ambidextrous safety, an adjustable rear sight, and a 9 round magazine.
COLT GOLD CUP NATIONAL MATCH FEATURES
The Colt Gold Cup is known as one of the finest shooting semi-automatic in the world, and is the standard for competitive guns. The first Colt Gold Cup pistol was introduced in the late 1950’s to give competitive shooters a gun to take directly from the dealer’s showcase to the firing line. Colt Gold Cup pistols have been used to compete in local club matches through the National Matches at Camp Perry. It features an Adjustable Wide Trigger, National Match® Barrel, Adjustable Target Sights, and many other refinements as standard.
COLT GOLD CUP NATIONAL MATCH SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: Colt Mfg
- Category: Pistols
- Series: Gold Cup National Match
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Model: 1911
- Capacity: 9+1
- Action: SAO
- Frame Finish: Blued
- OAL: 8.50"
- Frame Material: Carbon Steel
- Hand: Right
- Sight Style: Contrast
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Slide Material: Carbon Steel
- Slide Description: Serrated Blued Carbon Steel
- Gun Platform: 1911-Style
- Grips: Walnut with Integrated Gold Medallion
- Sight Configuration: Post Front, Adjustable Rear
- Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb, Beavertail Grip
- Barrel Description: 5" National Match
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Max Capacity: 9
- Weight: 37 oz
- Frame Description: Blued Carbon Steel
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Black|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||O5872A1|
|MODEL||Gold Cup National Match|