CuddeBack CuddeLink Long Range IR Model J-1521
Product Info for Cuddeback CuddeLink J Series Long Range IR Trail Camera
The Cuddeback CuddeLink Long Range IR Wireless Game Camera allows you to view images from up to 24 cameras on one camera; using CuddeLink, a wireless network of cameras that transmits images to one camera; it does not use Wi-Fi or cellular service. Any camera using CuddeLink can be configured to be a receiver (home) camera, or a remote camera. The wireless feature enables hunters to check their game cameras without contaminating their hunting site by repeatedly going there to check images. The Long-Range IR flash uses 24 850nm LEDs to illuminate targets out to 100 feet. Blinding 0.25-second trigger speed means more full-body images and with a super-fast recovery speed that takes pictures within one to two seconds of the first, the camera captures animals that are close behind. Takes remarkable 20MP daylight color and black-and-white night images. Separate day and night modes; one-second to 60-minute delays; 10-second to 24-hour time lapse. Operation can be set to EZ, Advanced and Surveillance modes to accommodate your needs. Snaps and records in 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios. Date, time, moon-phase and camera-ID stamps. Genius mount makes it easy to mount and aim the trail camera. Waterproof coating on all electronics. Runs on 4 D batteries (not included).
Specifications for Cuddeback CuddeLink J Series Long Range IR Trail Camera:
|Bulb Type:||24 LED|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 - 120 Celsius|
|Focus Range:||0 - 50 ft|
|Beam Distance:||100 ft|
Features of Cuddeback CuddeLink J Series Long Range IR Trail Camera
- Flash Technology. Infrared with 850nm LEDs. 850nm LEDs provide best IR image quality and longest range.
- Flash Power. 24 high-power IR LEDs - 100 feet. Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high-power LEDs instead of cheaper, low-power, commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 100 feet.
- Trigger Speed - 1/4 second. Fast trigger speeds allows the camera to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera.
- Recovery Speed - 1 to 2 seconds. The camera can be ready for the second shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second animal following the first.
- Battery System. D battery, quantity 4. D batteries have up to 8 times the power of AA.
- Battery Life. Up to 6 months - Over 10,000 images (when CuddeLink is disabled). Battery life depends on battery quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors.
- Day Images - Full color. 5MP or 20MP color images with stunning clarity.
- Night Images. IR black and white 5MP or 20MP properly exposed b/w images with deep blacks and white whites. Not the gray washout that is generated from lesser cameras.
- Image Imprint. Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID. Black bar identification for easy reading.
- Time Lapse. 10 seconds to 24 hours. Allows different settings for day and night.
- Camera Delays - 1 second to 60 minutes. Provide versatility for trails, scrapes, food plots and feeders.
- Burst Mode 1 to 5 images. Select to trigger multiple images per event. Only first image from Burst Mode is sent Home, other burst images stored on camera's SD card
- Day & Night Modes. Separate day and night. Separate delays, time lapse, images, video, and burst for day and night.
- No Card Mode. Yes. Camera will continue to record images without an SD card.
- Operating Modes EZ, Advanced & Surveillance. Use EZ mode for simple setup and use. Use Advanced Mode for more control over the camera settings. Learn more about Surveillance Mode.
- Video. Yes 10, 20, or 30 seconds. Plus you can still get an image when you take video. Video disabled when CuddeLink is active
- HD-Size Images. Yes (16:9). Select if you prefer wide format images.
- Full-Size Images. Yes (4:3). Select if you prefer full-size images.
- Genius Mount.Yes. Easier to deploy a camera when the mount is separated from the camera. Optional pan, tilt, lock sold separately.
- Warranty Tracker. Yes. No receipt required to validate warranty. 5.2.1 Warranty. 1-year standard warranty. 2-year free extended warranty with online registration. 5-year reduced cost replacement.
Fortunate to receive two of these cameras to add to our string. After several back orders and canceled orders from other vendors
Write your own review