Daniel Defense MK18 556 Nato FDE 10" Barrel 02-088-06030
Who doesn't like a MK18? These are awesome firearms! Make this part of your kit, or keep it in the house for the bump in the night scenerio. You will not be disappointed with the capabilities of this platform, you can do anything with it! Night vision it or suppress it, or do both!
The Daniel Defense MK18 Pistol is a variation of the MK18 SBR, which has been extremely popular within the Law Enforcement and Special Operations communities. This firearm is classified as a Pistol and not a Short Barreled Rifle (NFA regulated items require ATF approval and a tax stamp). The Daniel Defense MK18 Pistol features the railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, the same length commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 RISII features our patented 6-bolt Bolt-Up System and has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM. This pistol comes equipped with the SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace with 5 positions of adjustability and integral, ambidextrous QD swivel attachment point. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: AR Pistol Receiver Extension
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, Black
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BRACE: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Magazine||DD Magazine (32 Round)|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
The Daniel Defense MK18 in FDE is NOT. The pistol brace is black, the lower receiver is black, the pistol grip is black, only the front hand guard is Chocolate Brown. I still like it. The quad rail hand guard is Heavy but, it makes adding accessories easy and fast. The trigger is good but I was expecting better. A Geissele (SDE) enhanced flat face trigger will be install within a week. Daniel Defense Iron Sights, an Eotech and a Surfire light and its ready to go. Is it worth the money? You have to make that decision, I could have three other brand pistols, for the price of this one. 62 gain Green Tips were getting me 3-4 inch groups at 100 yards. Is that me or the gun? Most likely 50/50.
Write your own review