Marlin 1895 45-70 Guide Gun Big Loop Laminate Stock 70456
No reviews have been written for this product.
Ruger is pleased to introduce the Marlin Model 1895™ Guide Gun - Ruger's first model in the Marlin® Guide Gun family of rifles. Formerly known as the 1895 GBL, this rifle is the first alloy steel, blued, Ruger-made Marlin rifle. Chambered in .45-70 Govt., the Model 1895 Guide Gun is compact, easy handling and a great rifle for hunting big game.
• Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined from alloy steel forgings.
• 19.10'' barrel is made of alloy steel and is cold hammer-forged which results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Threaded barrel, with factory-installed thread protector, has an 11/16''-24 pattern to accommodate a muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
• Glass bead-blasted components for a satin finish.
• Adjustable semi-buckhorn sights are great for quick target acquisition.
• Six-round, tubular magazine with a loading gate located on the receiver.
• Soft rubber buttpad effectively absorbs recoil.
• Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety and traditional half-cock hammer.
• Reliably feeds a wide range of .45-70 Govt. factory ammunition and bullet types.
• Durable, laminate buttstock and forend remain dimensionally stable in varying weather conditions.
• Sharp checkering provides an excellent grip in all weather conditions.
• Nickel-plated bolt aids smooth cycling.
• Oversized lever loop provides clearance for operation with heavy gloves.
• Slim forend for an attractive look and comfortable feel.
• Also includes: Sling swivel studs, offset hammer spur.