Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm 11770
No reviews have been written for this product.
Here's an awesome duty/range pistol! Smith and Wesson is one of the top choices for professional duty usage. The 2.0s are made to out-perform the original. By simply adding more steel in the frame to add rigidity, texturing the grip for a more aggressive hold, and cleaning up the dreaded original M&P trigger. Whether you are looking for a duty pistol or something to compete with at your local matches, this is a hard choice to beat!
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset.
To further build out the capabilities of the M&P platform, the M&P9 and M&P45 M2.0 pistols are now available with a threaded barrel for use with suppressors. In addition to the threaded barrel, these pistols also include suppressor-height white dot sights, a barrel thread protector, and the popular M&P M2.0 feature set.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Model: M&P®9 M2.0™ with Threaded Barrel
Safety: No Thumb Safety
Barrel Length: 4.6" / 11.7 cm
Overall Length: 7.9"
Front Sight: Tall White Dot - Steel
Rear Sight: Tall White Two Dot - Steel
Action: Striker Fire
Grip: 4 Interchangeable Palmswell Grip Sizes
Weight: 25.3 oz / 717.2g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Frame Material: Polymer
Purpose: Competition Shooting, Home Protection, Recreational Shooting