Wilson Combat Beretta 92G 9mm Centurion Tactical CS Action Tuned J92CEN9WC
The 92G Centurion Tactical merges our award winning, high-performance Brigadier Tactical enhanced frame with a shorter, 4.25” Centurion slide to create the ideal everyday carry Beretta 9mm pistol. The first time ever offered by Beretta in this special configuration-exclusively from Wilson Combat!
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 17 or 20 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.3”
- Overall Length: 7.75”
- Sight Radius: 5.75”
- Height: 5.5”
- Width: 1.5”
- *Weight Empty (with 17rd magazine): 33.2oz
- *Weight Loaded with 18rds: 40.7oz
- M9A1 Frame with 92A1 Round Trigger Guard Profile and Improved Checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Slide to Frame fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
- Ameriglo “Hackathorn” Design Tritium with Orange Ring, Dovetail Front Sight
- Stainless Barrel with Recessed Crown, 4.3”, Black Bruniton Finish
- Oversize Steel Magazine Release
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- D Hammer Spring
- Wilson Combat Mag Guide
- Wilson Combat Rear U-Notch Battlesight
- G10 Gray/Black ULTRA THIN Grips with Wilson Combat Logo Medallion
- Wilson Combat Logo on Slide
- Two 17rd and one 20rd Beretta magazines
- G Configuration Ambidextrous Decocker Only
- All Steel Components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
- Checkered Frontstrap and Backstrap
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Rail for Mounting Light or Laser that Accepts All Popular Models
- Special Serial Number Range with WC Prefix
- IDPA Stock Service Pistol Approved
- USPSA Production Division Approved
I like a shorter slide to clear the holster. I like a full size frame for full capacity. The refinements of Wilson Combat make this 92G CENTURION superbly balanced. A great open carry pistol. Primary home defence for me.
There was a problem with my purchase and Gunprime had the problem corrected and shipped the next day. My hometown dealer said it was packaged very well. Can't ask for more than that. Ecellent service.
Pretty freaking awesome. This is my 5th Beretta that I have picked up from GP and as always, it shipped within the first 8 hours after I ordered it and it was at my FFL within 24hrs. I wanted to give it a try to compare against a buddy’s LTT and I have to say, it compares pretty evenly. They’re pretty equally the best 92s you can get and easily worth the extra price. Pretty amazing gun here guys
Good Balance, love the Beretta/Wilson team! Their guns are "top drawer". Smooth action and the trigger has a really nice feel.
They are great to work with !
Great follow up !
Would buy from them again !
Write your own review