Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical 9mm 92 15 Round Capacity Decocker
No reviews have been written for this product.
The 92G Brigadier Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), enhanced Brigadier slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard. This model also features enhanced accuracy with an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with recessed target crown, the action features a “D” hammer spring for lighter trigger pulls, and the sights are Trijicon dovetail tritium front sights and Wilson Combat rear sights. The 92G Brigadier Tactical also comes with Wilson Combat G-10 grips, Wilson Combat steel guide rod and numerous other features to enhance performance.
"Being a serious Beretta collector, I have always considered the 92G SD the best model ever produced, but almost too expensive and rare to shoot. I feel fortunate to have been able to work with the fine people at Beretta USA to produce a pistol that, in my opinion, is an improved 92G SD. Having Beretta USA build my dream 92 series pistol is awesome and I’m very happy that a lot of people will be able to enjoy this fine pistol model."
- Bill Wilson
- Available calibers: 9mm
- Magazine capacity: 15 rounds
- Barrel length: 4.7"
- Overall length: 8.25"
- Sight radius: 6.5"
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 1.5"
- Weight empty: 36 oz
- Weight loaded: 43 oz
- M9A1 frame with 92A1 round trigger guard profile and improved checkering
- Dehorned 92G Brigadier slide
- Slide to Frame fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
- Trijicon tritium dovetail front sight
- Stainless barrel with recessed crown, 4.7” Elite II length, black finish
- Oversize steel magazine release
- Steel de-cocking levers
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- D hammer spring
- Lanyard loop pin
- Lanyard loop, aluminum
- Steel trigger
- Wilson Combat rear u-notch Battlesight
- Wilson Combat fluted steel guide rod
- G10 Dirty Olive grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- 15 round M9A1 Beretta sand resistant magazines
- 9mm caliber only
- G configuration ambidextrous decocker only
- All steel components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
- Checkered frontstrap and backstrap
- Beveled magazine well
- Rail for mounting light or laser
- Special serial number range with WC prefix
- IDPA Stock Service Pistol approved
- USPSA Production Division approved