HK Heckler & Koch VP9 Tactical 9mm Optics Ready 17 Round 81000625
The VP9 Tactical from Heckler & Koch is the 9mm version of the acclaimed VP pistol line. The VP9 Tactical breaks new ground with its new integration of the unique striker firing system with an enhanced HK light pull trigger. The result is a trigger quality unsurpassed by any production striker fired handgun. Using HK's ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three interchangeable backstraps, the VP9 Tactical fits all hand sizes. The VP9 Tactical also features a treaded barrel, raised sights, and is optics ready.
- Caliber: 9MM
- Barrel Length: 4.70"
- Length: 7.95"
- Height: 5.41"
- Weight: 26.87 Ounces (With empty Magazine)
- Sights: Suppressor Height Tritum Sights
- Magazines: 17 Round (3 Included)
- Grips: 2 Additional Backstraps / Lateral Grip Plates
- Finish: Black / Black
- Patented HK charging supports make pulling the VP slide rearward effortless
- Enlarged, heavy-duty extractor for reliability also functions as a loaded chamber indicator
- Low profile right side slide release lever
- Extended Picatinny rail rated to handle lights, lasers, aimers, and other accessory loads up to 5.6 ounces with no impact on performance
- Threaded barrel
- Optics ready
- Raised sights
- Trigger safety latch
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
|Manufacturer||Heckler and Koch|
|Mfg. Part Number||81000625|